Kiewit As one of North America’s largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining.
Field/Office Engineer Fall 2019 Co-Op – Eastern District
Kiewit’s Eastern District is currently seeking a Field/Office Engineer for their Fall 2019 co-op program! This will be a full-time internship position that substitutes a semester of school. Kiewit self performs much of the work done, so be ready to get on a project and get your hands dirty! We are looking for people committed to the construction industry and not design.
• Pursuing a degree in Construction Management or Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Must be willing to relocate for first assignment and throughout career as we operate on a national scale not a regional one
• Committed to the construction industry and not the design industry- this is a hands on, construction career
• Interest in heavy civil/transportation construction; such as highways, airports, mass transit systems, canals, dams, tunnels, earthwork, structural concreate, pipeline, etc.
• Knowledge and passion for construction safety (OSHA certification preferred)
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
• Strong work ethic – willing to do what it takes to get the job done. This position will require more than 40 hours/week.
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates, environment and terrain
To Apply,Click here!