Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
Systems Engineer – Mainframe(1-2 years) – Mysore
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
• You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Primary skills:Mainframe Development,Mainframes
• Bachelor of Engineering