Oracle India Pvt. Ltd., At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
– Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
– Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
– Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
– Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
– Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
– Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
– Add suspense condition incase loan doesnt pass the test
– Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc.)
Preferably a Commerce Graduate B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, MBA ,Economics Graduates can also apply.
Primary (Essential) Technical / Functional / Managerial Skills:
– Proficiency in MS Office, IT support applications and other BPO related applications
– Good Typing skills with high Accuracy levels (30-35 words per minute, Accuracy of 90-95%)
– Good Analytical Skills / Problem Solving skills
– Good Decision-making skills