Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting a Supply Chain Planning Coop. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
Supply Chain Planning Co-Op
· -Provide Supply Planning support including report ownership and analysis
· -Become a strategic member through innovation and project work
· -Identify process improvements
· -Attend and lead department meetings
· – Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a business or technical degree and in their junior/senior year.
· -Candidates must be available to work full time.
· -Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
· -Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
· – Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
· -Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
· -Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable.
· -A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
· – Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.