Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. We marvel at the magic of our eyes, yet we are acutely aware there are many who do not fully experience the wonder of this gift. Nearly 285m people around the world face impaired vision, and 80pc of those cases are preventable with early diagnosis and treatment. We are committed to changing these statistics.
Apprentice Manufacturing Technician (12 roles)
The Manufacturing Technician will be required to provide a technical support function for Manufacturing operations, including troubleshooting equipment and process issues, validation and qualification activities.
· Responsibility for fault finding, maintenance, and continuous improvements.
· Troubleshooting and technical problem solving.
· Work on yield quality improvements
· All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
· Ensure no housekeeping issues on own line.
· Maintain a Credo & Behavioral Standards based culture within the group
For applicants less than 23 years old – Grade 06 at ordinary level in 5 leaving cert subjects, 2 of which must be Maths and a language (English or Irish) with minimum of 250 CAO points.