J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business.
CIB – Investment Banking – EMEA DCM IGF – Analyst
• Play a key role in the execution of funding and capital markets transactions across Investment Grade bonds, loans and liability management
• Be involved in the pitching process, helping to win new business and developing client relationships at a junior level
• Be involved in the execution and pitching of acquisition financing deals in coordination with M&A/Coverage, Ratings Advisory and Credit teams
• Prepare capitalization and acquisition financing models on excel to support pitching
• Assist in preparing pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
• Assist in preparing market updates for clients in written and verbal format
• Prepare and understand bond pricing mechanics for regular updates to clients
• Manage internal processes for deal pitching and executions
• Work closely with Syndicate, Structuring, Legal, M&A, Ratings Advisory, Credit and Corporate Banking teams
Successful candidates will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
• Demonstrable front office experience (ALF, ECM, DCM, IB coverage, etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials – Bachelor degree or above
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills.