Axis Bank is conducting mega walk in interview in banking industry at Pune location. If you wish to build your strong career in Banking Sector, Axis Bank would like to meet you.
Walkin Time: Walk-in anytime between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Second & Forth Saturday will be Off.
Walk in Dates: – 31st May 2019 to 7th June 2019
Interested candidates can come directly along with photo Id proof, educational certificates, present and permanent address proof and 2 copies of resumes to attend interview at below mentioned address.
Interview Venue (2 locations) :
For Pune (Pimple Gurav, Pimpri, Pimploli, Pimpri Vallabhnagar, Ranjangaon, Kalewadi Phata, Kalewadi, Chinchwad, Dange Chowk)
AXIS Securities Limited, Shriniwas Bld ,sr no 188. plot no 23, opp to Tata motors company
Galwade colony , Pimpri chinchwad 411033 Contact Person: – Jyoti Bhosale/Sumedha
For Pune (Kharadi, Hadapsar Gaon, North Hadapsar, Hadapsar, Wagholi, Viman Nagar, Shikrapur)
Axis Securities Ltd, 2nd Floor, Pathare Complex, Above Axis Bank Kharadi Branch, Next to Redisson Blue Hotel, Kharadi-Hadapsar bypass, Pune: – 411014, Contact Person: – Aditya Ayade
Designation: Sales Executive / Relationship Officer / Business Executive
Department: Loan against Property / LAP / Mortgage / Home Loan
Qualification: Any Under Graduate / Graduation / Post-graduation
Experience: 0 to 10 Years
CTC: – As per company norms + Huge Incentive
Current Opening: 200+
1) Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client.
2) New client acquisition
3) Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
4) Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel
5) Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies
6) Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
7) Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches
8) Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services
source 1 & source 2