Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Risk Management Analyst (Technology Management)
Participate in team squads to transform and improve assessment programs
– Perform investigation of highlighted risks to identify and facilitate resolution of potential issues
– Quality assurance of issue management reporting and feedback of analysis
– Collaborate with stakeholders and development teams to understand business needs and translate these into fit for purpose business requirements for tooling and process improvements
– Proactively engage with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
– Utilize data analysis tool sets to analyse and interpret information, identify root causes of problems & draw conclusions
– Support internal, external and regulatory audit responses
– Knowledge of the Morgan Stanley systems and infrastructure, Risk programs, and departments.
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of Technology organization and business units.
– Experience and understanding of technology risk and information security risk.
– Aptitude for IT and strong understanding of technology concepts and terminology
– Candidates need to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of corporate governance structures and how they function.
– Ability to communicate and articulate at all levels clearly and concisely, as the role involves a high amount of interaction with senior management across multiple divisions, including Business, Technology, Firm Control organizations (e.g. Compliance & Legal).
– Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
– High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
– Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn and/or optimally leverage suite of risk tools (OpenPages, QlikView Dashboards etc.)