Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
Associate Consultant (Oracle BRM)
• Should be good in complex price configuration, discount sharing group and ERAs.
• Customization experience using PCM C or PCM Java
• Should be well versed with Bill Cycle Run Methods for BRM and related components.
• Should have ability to identify issues proactively in managing Bill Cycle Runs
• Strong product knowledge and hands-on experience on BRM and PDC
• Strong Technical skills in technologies like C, Java, Linux, Scripting language Shell/Perl, Web-Services, WebLogic Administration, PL/SQL.
• Defining and Executing Effective Housekeeping, Maintenance activities to improve Application availability and performance consistently.
• Willingness to Travel
• 1-3 years of Industry experience working on BRM with good domain knowledge on BSS.
• Hands on experience in ECE, OCOMC, PDC, BRM and Pipeline.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Effective customer facing and inter-personal skills
Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and partners.