Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
ERP Implementation Analyst and Developer
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
· Graduate degree or in progress in computer science or related field.
· Overall experience of 1 to 2 years in software coding and development
· PL/SQL, Java, Oracle ERP (HCM) functional knowledge is preferred
· Strong problem solving and technical, business analytical skills
· Implement and support Oracle HCM, Education, payroll and time entry products
· Develop functions using PL/SQL, Java for Oracle ERP (HCM, Payroll, Time and Labor, Education modules)
· Implement complex cross functional solutions, integrations that are high performing and with excellent quality
· Work on other business or corporate driven priority solutions