Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas
Quality Engineer (10810) / QA Analyst 1-ProdDev
Oracle is looking for QA analyst entry level engineer to be part of Health Sciences Group in Bangalore or hyderabad, who will be part of CPU patching validation team in HSGBU.
Looking for candidate having good communication skills as well as able to understand the CPU process and basics of computer technology.also willingness to learn new technologies and good attitude and commitment.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
• Possess B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
• Possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years of software engineering or related experience
• Perform non-routine and very complex work involving the application of technical/business skills in area of specialization
• Preferable with experience working with Databases such as Oracle
• Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to dive in and learn complex systems
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment