Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
Graduate – Payments Technical Support Engineer
1. Work on a mission critical 24x7x365 Payments production support environment providing support
2. Work on trouble shooting issues, finding root cause and resolving incidents
3. Work on the underlying issues causing the incidents & contribute to problem resolution
4. Contribute to a controlled change management processes
5. Use ITIL standards based processes to achieve deliverables that meet quality expectations of oracle/client.
6. Coordinate with offshore team for various incidents, problems and changes.
7. Adhere to defined Change Control Process of oracle/customer. Comply with oracle/customer audit/compliance requirements.
8. Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment. Timely status reporting to supervisor.
9. Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
Basic Knowledge and skills in Java, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel
Problem Solving skills
Good communication skills in English
Nice to have exposure to Banking Domain with experience in SEPA Payments (Credit Transfers or Direct Debits)
Exposure to any Payment Engine any of large European banks will be preferred.
Fresher or 1 to 2 years total experience
Experience in providing technical support of payment systems
Should hold a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science / Accounting / Banking / Commerce / Management.
Should be an Irish/ EEA national
Fluency in English is a must.