At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
OFSS BPO is looking for candidates with a minimum of 6 months and up to 3 years of work experience or freshers to work on back-office processes for the Correspondent, Wholesale and Consumer Mortgage Divisions of its US Residential Mortgage clients. Candidates with US Residential Mortgage / Financial Services experience will be preferred. Candidates with Financial Services experience working in Domestic BPO can also apply
Education:-Preferably a Commerce Graduate B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply.
Engineering Graduates & candidates from IT background not eligible.
– Good Communication skills / Comprehension skills
– Good Listening skills
– Eagerness to Learn and Improve
– Open to work in Night shifts / Indian Holidays
– Team Player
Special Requirement:– Minimum 6 months of work experience on a Mortgage / Financial Services project
– Should be willing to work in night/rotational shifts
– No Leave requirement over next 3 months
– Not pursuing any Course / Degree / Diploma that may keep the candidate away from work or cause shift issues
Responsibilities / Job tasks :
1. Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
2. Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
3. Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
4. Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
5. Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
6. Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
7. Add suspense condition incase loan doesnt pass the test
8. Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
9. Maintain Daily Production sheet
If interested pls send resumes to me on Poonam.email@example.com with details like current ctc/ Expected ctc and Notice period
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.