Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries.
• The identification, management and monitoring of all asset integrity issues, which have the potential to impact the continuing fitness for service of the asset. This shall include pipework and pressure vessels, process & procedures and personnel/third party competency.
• Coordinate the offshore inspectors to ensure efficient delivery of the inspection plan for compliance against pressure systems, structural & marine inspection requirements.
• Manage Topside integrity activities throughout operations. • Produce Topside Annual Integrity Report.
• Assist in the management of the RBI system. • Develop all necessary Topside strategies and work instructions to support all on-going integrity activities.
• Perform technical assessments of anomalies raised during inspections, including API 579 Fitness for Service Calculations.
• Participate in integrity-related Failure Investigations and Root Cause Analyses.
• Ensure the Asset integrity programme complies with the performance standards requirements.
• Participate and provide information, where necessary, for audits and HSE visits.
• Coordinate 3rd party vendors and provide scopes of work where required.
• Create an annual and five-year asset integrity plans offshore asset. Review and incorporate inspection and topsides integrity programmes into the integrated activity and operations plans.
• Minimum HNC/HND in relevant engineering discipline with appropriate experience. Preferred degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or associated discipline or high level of appropriate role experience.
• Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements. Plant inspection or API certification, with associated experience, would be beneficial
• Understanding of risk-based integrity processes and databases, including AIMS, PSIMS, PIMS & SIMS.
• Ability to interpret inspection reports and engineering drawings
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working as part of a team or on own initiative