Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
Engineer I – Information Management
• Reporting to Project Information Manager under project services.
• Coordinate with different engineering disciplines on Project Information functions and information submission related aspects
• Strong Knowledge on the concept of 2D & 3D engineering tools such as SPF, SPP&ID, PDMS, SP3D and SPI to manage the engineering 2D/3D drafting processes and make sure the QMS and cooperate standards are implemented.
• Strong hands on experience in Data Management processes that enable consistency across the up-streaming EPC divisions.
• Control the integrity of information in engineering systems between COMPANY, CONTRACTORS, and SUPPLIERS.
• Coordinate with Document Controller(s) on efficient submission of documents from/to all project’s stakeholders to/from COMPANY at the agreed frequency.
• Knowledge of best practices in communication across the project disciplines, ensuring regions are aligned with the global best practice in tools, data standards and workflows.
• Coordination of Project Delivery Systems including the various departments and disciplines for the execution of the project: CAD, Engineering and Supplier Document Management, Project Systems and Services and Information Management (data integration, warehousing and handover).
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent Management skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent people management skills
Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
Team working skills
EPC domain experience
Engineering Systems (2D & 3D tools)