Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries.
• Responsible for supervising all field personnel of a discipline to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems. Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Monitor daily construction details and daily progress in his area. Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
• Oversees the implementation of work packages, from approval to work thru package closeout and post maintenance testing.
• Maintain the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on- site activities.
• Promotes job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
• Prepare reports and forecasts relating to construction progress, job manpower forecasts etc.
• Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost. Provide solutions to subcontractor’s problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project.
• Responsible for the implementation of construction work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations.
• Engineering Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Prior experience in the construction of Oil and Gas facilities.
• Excellent leadership and communications skills.