Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com.
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving effort behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
You’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with intelligent, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As an Associate Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
Manufacturing – Process Engineer
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
- Lead Spend for a specific spend Pool – Logistics, Chemicals, Capital etc that can be for entire globe or region based on sourcing strategy
- Own Supplier and Customer Relations
Supply Chain – Customer logistics:
- Collaborate with multiple customers to implement supply projects crafting value
- Represent Supply chain inside the Sales multi-functional teams
- Own the Order Management team(s), ensuring right service at right cost
- Deliver Cash & Cost optimization projects in collaboration with Sales and other supply chain partners
Product Supply Planning:
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
What we look for:
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.