PricewaterhouseCoopers PwC is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
Oracle Apps – Technical – Associate – Bangalore
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Strong knowledge in SQL and Pl/SQL
· Strong knowledge on Oracle Reports, BI publisher.
· Knowledge of Forms, Workflow, OAF is a Plus
· Good knowledge on Oracle Apps R12 Architecture, Standards, Table structure
· Should have very good knowledge on Coding, Debugging and Design
· Expertise in creating Interfaces through Standard API and Interface Table
· Expertise in writing data conversion programs
· Capable of using tools like Toad, SQL Developer etc
· Able to understand and analyze customer business processes and Functional Specification
· Good communication skills and ability to interact with external teams or clients
· All have to comply to the ISMS Policy laid down by the firm.