PricewaterhouseCoopers PwC is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.
SAP – BPC_SAC_GR – Associate – Bangalore
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
· Responsible for executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regarding to SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting.
· Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
· Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint that need to be conveyed and be able to present them to the client.
· Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
· Ability to configure SAP S/4 HANA Group Reporting on premise/cloud and deliver work products / packages conforming to the Client’s Standards & Requirements.
· Strong configuration hands on experience along with sound functional knowledge in performing the legal consolidation in US GAAP.
· In addition to the above the candidate should have been involved in the following during the life cycle of SAP implementation:
· Unit Testing, Integration Testing and UAT
· User Manual Preparation
· User Support activities
· Exposure to ASAP and other structured implementation methodologies
· Regularly interact with the onsite team/client
· Provide status updates in daily/weekly conference calls
· Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client