Reserve Bank of India invites the online application for 926 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.12.2019):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): Between 20 and 28 years
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from o23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23.12.2019
- Closure of registration of application: 16.01.2020
- Closure for editing application details: 16.01.2020
- Last date for printing your application: 31.01.2020
- Online Fee Payment: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.