Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Reliance Industries Ltd is India first private sector company to feature in Fortune Global 500 list of World
State merchandiser is like a bridge between sales team and the cluster/category teams. He/she is the custodian and representative of sourcing team in the sales territory. . He/she is the first point of contact of the sales team to fill any merchandise or brand requirement. Responsible for understanding the sales territory and relaying back actionable inputs to the sourcing and category teams
1. Study merchandise requirement for all apparel and footwear bricks in the assigned territory.
2. Study current platform offerings and identify customer requirement to fill merchandise as well as brand gaps.
3. Liaise with the territory sales team to understand merchandise and price point requirement by the retailers.
4. Identify top selling and high demand brands in the territory.
5. Frequently engage with customers (retailers) to take feedback on all aspects of products/merchandise not limiting to product quality, product features, packaging etc.
6. Translate and communicate inputs provided by sale team/retailers to the category and cluster (sourcing) teams to source relevant products and brands.
7. Co-ordinate with the cluster and category teams to communicate any key product/brand launches to the sales team.
8. Provide product training to sales team from time to time.
9. On-board local wholesalers to sell local brands on the platform and buy merchandise from the platform.
10. Remain up to date with the emerging fashion trends in the assigned territory.
11. Responsible for the sales target achievement of the territory.
1. NIFT/Pearl school graduate or post graduate in merchandising or fashion management.
2. 2 to 4 years of experience in merchandising, buying or category management.
3. Knowledge and understanding of product especially garment construction, features and quality aspects.
4. Fair understanding of product quality and price relation.
5. Computer skills including MS word, Excel and Power point.
6. Very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Knowledge of local language is a plus.
If the above profile interests you, please share your resume to email@example.com
Contact Company:Reliance Industries Ltd