Samsung is hiring Software Developer, Software Tester and Ad. Operations Professionals
One of the 23 Global R&D centers. Risen from 70 employees in 2002 to a huge no. of 1400+ employees in 2019.
Samsung R&D Institute India-Delhi (SRI-D) established in 2002 as an overseas center of HQ VD department, and in 2004 started collaborating with Samsung R&D Institute United Kingdom to develop set-top box middleware. 2008 onwards SRI-D is involved with TV platform development.
Samsung R&D Institute India-Delhi develops emerging solutions for high-end televisions and digital media products. SRI-D has grown to be a significant contributor to the cutting edge products and services of Samsung.
It is one of the largest overseas centers doing commercialization development for Global Smart TVs & other display devices. SRI-D works in cutting edge technologies for entire TV Eco-system including Platform, Middleware & Applications, and other domains of work.
CSE, ECE, EE, IT, E&EC, E&T, Software Engineering, Mathematics & computing. Other sub branches having course structure oriented towards software programming, algorithms & data structures; For ex: Advanced Mathematics, Power Electronics & Drives, Signal Processing, VLSI, Microelectronics, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Electronics & Advanced Communication, Computer Networking & Engineering.
SRI-D has been extensively working in the following domain areas
- AI & Data Intelligence (Vision Intelligence, Machine Learning, AI Conversation Agents, Knowledge Management & Data Analytics, Advanced Platform & Services)
- Audio Connection for Multiple Devices (ACM), IoTivity, Samsung Network Audio Platform (SNAP), CP Control & Playback using Voice Based AI
- Enterprise Cloud Platform (Hotel TV Content Management System, Remote Management of IoT devices)
- Server Development & Operations (24×7 Smart TV server monitoring)
- UX Prototype development, App certification and App Development
- SmartTV Data Analytics, Big Data, Cloud
- Connectivity & Convergence (IoT)
- SWA Localization (Samsung-Make for India)
- Browser & Connectivity
- DTV Standardization & Operator certification for SWA & MENA Region