Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
Filling Engineer Bangkok
This role is to operate and maintain automated small pack filling machines, manual pack filling, and large pack filling with continuous improvement in operational performance to achieve the lubricant supply chain vision.
1. Fully account to manage automated filling line preparation /set up, operate and complete TPM routine check list according production schedule and meet quality control with fully Health, Safety, Security and Environment compliance
2. Maintain processes and automatic machines are executed effectively and correctly such as work instruction, standard operation procedures and safety requirements
3. Be able to apply 5S,TPM, Flow management, LEAN and OEE
4. Report daily production KPIs and provide necessary plant data such as LEAN dash board and OEE performance and production output
5. Provide maintenance execution management following machine preventive maintenance standard and program for machine operation and basic maintenance problem shooting for machine breakdown
6. Fully account to manage contract operator team
7. Support all company’s activities in respect with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and Lean activities which are required for improving plant capability.
8. Able to utilize resources to meet with productivities, such as product change over, machine downtime, flushing oil and waste management.
9. Ensure compliance at all time of Health and Safety policies and procedures
10. Other tasks following manager’s assignment or company policy
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Chemical engineering or related fields
2. Minimum 3 years of production or manufacturing process experience
3. Understanding of Continuous Improvement and process management concepts and technique (Lean, OEE and TPM ) would be preferred
4. Understanding and awareness in ISO9001/ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
5. Able to work under shift patterns
6. Good written and spoken both English and Tha