We are looking for a passionate technologist to integrate our Microsoft Teams Core Global team at Siemens, as an intern. The successful candidate will be supporting this team in developing the service specific operational processes, data quality and continuous improvement.
IT Internship – Microsoft Teams
As an intern in the Microsoft Team’s Core team, you will:
· Support Reporting activities including collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
· Support Documenting Process Design activities.
· Support Internal Product Communication.
· Support the end-user experience.
· Analyse and support implementation of projects arounddigital transformation.
· Perform other duties as required in support of the team.
To make a difference, you must have:
· Higher technical education (university level), preferably in the technology area.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, other Microsoft 365 solutions also valued.
· Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
· Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary.
· Analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
· Knowledge of Power BI or similar reporting tools, as well as Powershell or other scripting languages is valued.