Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
- Strong Chemistry background, EHS exposure and regulations knowledge, SAP end user experience will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills, interaction with global clients and team player
- Create/maintain product data in SAP/EHS, within client ERP SDS system.
- Update and maintain SDS documents to meet regulatory and internal client standards.
- Knowledge of IATA, IMDG & Marine Transport Dangerous Goods Classification.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client’s business clients and expertise center partners to create a
- Qualifications : MASTER OF SCIENCE