Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
- Work with business partners to identify, understand, and translate key metrics into high quality analytics solutions.
- Manage and Administer Hadoop infrastructure
- Create and execute SQL DB queries to format, load and fetch data from databases required for business reports.
- Hands-on experience in Big data, Hadoop
- Experience in hadoop ecosystem preferably Hive, oozie, Sqoop, TDCH, yarn, python,spark sql, Nifi, Kafka and Talend
- Experience in designing application solutions in hadoop ecosystem
- Control-M development. Monitoring Resource utilization using Grafana Tool
- HDFS file formats and their use cases (eg Parquet, ORC, Sequence etc)
- Good knowledge in data warehousing system
Good to have
Tableau/kibana – data visualization tools
Dremio, Zeppelin and any Hadoop search engines(solar/ES)
NoSql Databases (HBase / Cassandra / MongoDB)
HortonWorks distribution and understanding on SQL engines (Tez, MR)
Scala/Java/RestServices/Maven experience is a value addition
- As a Developer, must be able to do Requirements gathering and data analysis for the multiple business processes involved
- Development of Data ingestion framework using Spark, Hive, Sqoop tech stack
- Good analytical ability
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of ETL and BI concepts
- Qualifications : BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY