Total SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven “Supermajor” oil companies in the world
- The internship will take place in the SFS (Shop, Food and Services) team.
- The department takes care of helping the subsidiaries in the development of their business boutique, catering, maintenance bays and Washing.
- This involves quarterly world SFS reporting, as well as the management of certain international partnerships, the definition of new concepts and the animation of the SFS world community. The scope of activity covers 70 countries
- The trainee will be supervised by the Food Service manager but will work transversally on the 4 categories of the SFS.
Data Analyst Internship – Marketing Assistant SFS (Shop, Food and Services) F / M
– monthly consolidation of SFS Europe figures: to be responsible for its form and the accuracy of the data;
– quarterly consolidation of SFS World figures: guaranteeing its form and the accuracy of the data;
– Realization and presentation of the Power BI reports necessary for the reporting missions of the department;
– Strength of proposal on possible performance analyzes on the 4 categories
– Development of marketing materials for subsidiaries (partner files, mapping, etc.)
– Help in building the catering part of the “TOTAL SERVICES” app – Active technological watch in the world of food service
If you want to evolve in a dynamic team, in an international context and if the new challenges facing the worlds of retail, catering and services in a station network interests you, this position is for you!
Mastery of Power BI on this position is imperative. Candidates will be tested.00
The three skills developed during the mission will be as follows: the reporting function, understanding the head office-subsidiary relations in a large international group and working in an international context.
Context and Environment
You are currently preparing a Bac +5 with a specialization in data science and are looking for an end-of-studies internship.
You master Microsoft 365 / Office (Excel, TCD, PowerPoint), code languages (VBA, Python) and Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, BI, Automate).
You are rigorous, you have an analytical mind and an ability to adapt.