Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. With our client centric strategy and data driven unique solutions, our sales ops team is not only challenging but redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms. If you are looking to make a solid contribution in this space, come join us!
Your key responsibilities:
1) Primary point of contact for all campaign insights and deep dives which can be presented to the clients and agencies post campaign. Working on multiple databases and data points to derive the ROI for each client.
2) Technology knowledge with ability to do A/B testing using tools such as Charles and ticketing system Jira. Sound adserver tracker technology (Sizmek, DCM) implementation.
3) Work on long term projects to improve delivery and performance of ad campaigns across all Hotstar in ventories.
4) Work very closely with product team to convert customer feedback into ad product features and help with POCs within the team.
5) Serve as the internal expert on the platform and liaise across various teams (product, consumer, sales, etc) to always provide the sales teams with the best of insights to engage and close deals with clients of specific verticals
What to bring:
1) Proven expertise in sales ops, having expertise in managing and setting campaigns for Video and Display ad units across Live and VOD business
2) Ability to see the larger picture among a multitude of internal and external data sources; Ability to assimilate new data quickly in a narrative form, but also deep-diving into it to stress test various scenarios and hypotheses from various points of view.
3) 0-2 yrs of experience; a mature professional who enthusiastically works on the nuts and bolts, but is also able to confidently challenge seniors / established mindsets, with data and insights.
4) A natural flair for numbers; plus story-telling ability to transform the insights from numbers and data into winning presentations for the clients.
5) Self-starter; we need someone who can align to a shared vision, and then independently takes charge of the sales ops analytics function with a demonstrated ability to manage a team of 1-2 professionals in the near future.