Repco is conducting walkin interview for freshers on 15th June 2019 and looking forward to hire professionals for overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery.
- Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-06-2019, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
- Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Fluency in Marathi (read, write & speak) besides English and Hindi is must.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Key Competencies Required
Good communication skill – verbal and written
Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
Planning and organizing skill
Proficiency in MS-Word
Pay & Perquisites:
- a) Executive (on roll)
CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management. PROBATION: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
- b) Trainee (off roll)
Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on performance). The period of Training will be one year (extendable based on performance)
Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and pay slips for the last 3 months along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time:
Walkin Date: 15-06-2019 (Saturday) from 1 pm to 4 pm (Candidates must register between 10 am to 12 noon)
Walkin Venue: Repco Home Finance Limited Office No 203, Second floor, Satyabhaama Sankul, Near Modi Ganapati, CTS No. 529, Narayanpeth, Pune – 411 030
Contact No: 020-24431956/ 09372267110, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated career building knowledge platform for Freshers so that we can help the Fresh Graduates to get their first job