At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.
eCommerce Maintenance Area Manager-
- Writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
Associate’s Degree or Technical School Certification in an Industrial related field and 1 year related maintenance department supervisory experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Industrial, or related field OR 1 year supervisory experience in a maintenance related environment supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 2 year Walmart Logistics maintenance experience including six months experience leading a work or project team (e.g. risk control) OR 2 years supervisory experience in an industrial related environment; supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees with 1 year experience in the maintenance field.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience
- 2 or more years Industrial Warehouse maintenance experience
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia)
- Both Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 2 years maintenance experience including 1 year maintenance related supervisory experience
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certification