- Entry Level Careers Opportunities at Wipro Technology
- Service Desk – Mexico
- Associate – India
- Data Analyst – India
- Developer – Asset Control – United Kingdom
- Portfolio Delivery Executive- BFSI – India
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
Wipro Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level role, Wipro Technology Hiring Graduate 2023, Wipro Careers, Wipro Jobs, Careers at Jobs Openings in 2023
Are you interested in working in an agile and delivery driven organization? Are you passionate about designing technology systems and shaping the future technology for the financial markets? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity?
Entry Level Careers Opportunities at Wipro Technology
Service Desk – Mexico
- We have an open position for a Service Desk!
- IT Service Desk experience 1 year or customer service exp
- Good English communication skills written and oral.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (O365/VPN/Skype/Printer/Active Directory/MS-Office etc)
- Understanding of Windows 7 & 10 operating system
- Assisting with configuring/troubleshooting of Software and Hardware
- Experience working with ServiceNow to log, track, close tickets
- Experience in resolving IT issues via phone/email/chat
- Excellent telephone etiquettes and customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, Windows laptop & Mac books, Desktop, Multi-functional devices (MFD) , Mobile & Tablets)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed.
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts
- Willingness to work in 9 x 5 support environment including working on Weekends and Holidays.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Continuous commitment to professional development
Associate – India
- Review Transaction alert or case which.
- Research/Investigate the transaction to determine suspicious or non-suspicious.
- Good knowledge of risk and fraud in consumer and retail banking sector.
- Identify and report fraud trends.
- Provide recommendations supported by data in implementing new fraud alerts and controls.
- Assist Regulatory Operations, Compliance, and other internal teams with ad hoc requests and additional fraud reviews as needed.
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant experience in a Fraud or Risk Operations role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An investigative curiosity with strong critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate vision across the organization.
- Self-motivated, organized, and analytical thinker with a desire to thoroughly investigate potentially fraudulent customer behaviour using critical data points.
Data Analyst – India
- Primary role is to Create customized dashboards for Mapping PgMs/leads on requirement basis, Analyze trends in data and create reports around them, Suggest FRs in mapping tools to ensure better data capturing.
- Automate various manual tasks.
- Analyze data & work on possible solutions to product level use cases.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Play a liaison role between different groups (Engg team, PgMs, Ops)
- Create customized workflow specific dashboards per PgM requirements to monitor progress.
- Raise/Follow up Bugs related to product development.
- Share project level quarterly work estimations to higher management
- Monitor Data Readiness tracker for high priority tasks.
- Minimum Exp- 3-5 years
- Strong understanding of BI technologies and their application, including impeccable SQL-based database,Plx and Lucor
- QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3) experience is required
- Develop and run statistical models to identify trends and patterns.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of
- measurement, statistics and program evaluation is preferred.
Developer – Asset Control – United Kingdom
As part of our consulting team, you will be working on a project within our Risk & Compliance practice, supporting the management of our banking client’s Front and Warehousing service. With a strong understanding of equity, credit, and interest rates, you will be working on Market Risk Data management.
- Develop and implement IT solutions to meet business users’ requirements,
- Conduct system tests, user acceptance tests,
- Provide support on system implementation,
- Ensure a high-quality standard of deliverables according to company standards and best practices,
- Prepare project-related documentation,
- Provide support on compliance and audit checking,
- Work closely with Traded Risk IT team globally on joint development and maintenance projects,
- Work closely with global stake holders to progress projects.
- A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in Asset Control development
- Knowledge in DevOps/Agile way of working,
- Proven and demonstrable technical experience with Linux Shell script, JAVA ORACLE
Portfolio Delivery Executive- BFSI – India
The PDE must ensure Wipro delivers services to the Clients’ delight while respecting Wipro`s financials and enables the employees in the account to perform their daily activities.
The PDE would work closely with D&OH Head of the Market Unit and the Global Account Executive (GAE). The PDE should be able to drive integrated interface and transformational/multi-tower engagements at the client level.
- Should have the ability to be the proxy CIO
- Experience in managing delivery & operations of customer accounts including:
- Account P&L management
- Customer relationship management
- Leading large transformation programs including multiple technologies
- Experience in working in the respective market unit region