XEROX is a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience.
Professional I, Engineering & Technical Support –
Responsible for manufacturing engineering and technical support of the manufacturing operation.
Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment for the production of chemically produced toner. Responsible for manufacturing engineering and technical support of the manufacturing operation. The job holder works as part of a team in a high pressure manufacturing environment with strong emphasis on meeting operational targets. Interacts with and influences department/project team members.
• Work with team of engineers to meet plant goals and objectives.
• Provide engineering support to operations, quality, and maintenance teams for improvement of work activities.
• Perform work activities efficiently and follow environment, health, and safety guidelines.
• Ensure an excellent engineering service is provided – including supporting new product Introduction, delivering a culture of continuous process improvement and focusing on areas of required production support.
Minimum: Bachelor’s of Science Degree. Chemical Engineering preferred but will consider all candidates based on education curriculum and relative experience.
• Minimum: Demonstrated experience as a structured problem
• solver with a solution driven approach
• Knowledge of EA process, colloidal suspensions, emulsions, and/or small particle technology will be a plus.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Successful application of Quality Tools
• Excellent safe work and housekeeping practices
• Minimum: Flexibility in terms of tasks undertaken and working hours