- Dell Entry Level Graduate and Dell Internship
- IT Graduate Program – 2024/2023 Graduates!
- Inside Sales Representative – Canada, USA
- Analyst, Marketing Development Program – Remote, India
- Next Generation Sales Academy Internship – USA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our Small Business sales team.
Dell Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level Fresher, Dell Internship 2023, Dell Jobs Openings in 2023, Dell Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Dell Recruitment 2023, Dell Jobs
Dell Digital is responsible for Dell Technologies’ digital transformation and running Dell.com’s backbone and infrastructure.This means ensuring that the performance, reliability, security and ingenuity of Dell Technologies’ IT customer-first platforms are in strategic alignment with our operations and team member experiences.
Are you a professional who has a solid background in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing best solution for customers?
Dell Entry Level Graduate and Dell Internship
IT Graduate Program – 2024/2023 Graduates!
What kind of roles are available?
We offer an extremely diverse working environment with many different types of roles and career paths available:
- Engineering / Software Development
- Data Engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Infrastructure Capacity Planning
The IT Development Program (ITDP) is a 2-year graduate program under the Dell Digital organization. While in the program, participants are provided with professional development, networking, team building and learning events. Our priority is to build a community for the ITDP participants and to integrate them into the Dell Technologies family.
- Graduation in 2023 or 2024 in data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a related field, ideally with some hands-on SQL and/or Python experience
- Sharp analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Passion for data
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a global team
Inside Sales Representative – Canada, USA
We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives who have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a desire to build successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling Dell products and services (via telephone, web, or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience. This position offers you the opportunity to work in a merit-based environment and utilize your sales experience, while scaling your career into advance sales and/or leadership in a Fortune 50 company.
- Engage Small Business Marketing leads to grow new buyers and retain and grow existing buyers
- Responsible for driving 30+ outbound calls and emails with the goal of selling to new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers’ products and services
- Provide an exceptional experience to Small Business customers advising them on the best technology to make their business successful
- Sell Dell’s full client portfolio; including desktops, laptops, services and accessories to Small Business customers under $7,500
- Qualify for larger opportunities and identify projects including Enterprise categories like Server, networking, Storage, Data Protection and Cloud to be transitioned to a Senior Account Manager
- Continue to learn and develop technical sales acumen to potentially prepare you for your first promotion as early as 12 months
- Take the first step towards your dream career
1+ years of general sales or customer service experience
Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as knowledge of computer hardware, software, and problem-solving skills
Self-motivated with a high attention to detail, ability to multitask with a positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to excel in an ambiguous environment while being open to feedback and eager to continually improve results
Bilingual in French and English – asset
Analyst, Marketing Development Program – Remote, India
In your role as a Marketing Development Program Analyst your main responsibility is to identify business opportunities in the global market and manage strategic initiatives in order to broaden the line of business engagement within the regions. You will share ‘best practices’ with regional team members and support them to apply strategies, new technologies, product and services roadmaps.
- Gain a strong understanding of various marketing functions
- Collaborate with different groups both within and outside the marketing organization
- Engage in a comprehensive career development enrichment and customized training
- Make a difference in your community through MDP-led community involvement projects
- Be challenged, be creative, become a valued team member and have fun!
- Managing a variety of marketing-focused projects and team work
- Developing collateral and assets for product launches
- Writing customer success stories as well as press releases
- Participating in industry trade shows and partner events
- Managing lead generation programs for sales and resellers
• Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Digital Media, or other related discipline
• Prior internship or co-op experience (preferred)
Application closing date: 31 Jan 2024
Next Generation Sales Academy Internship – USA
Our NextGen Sales Academy (NGSA) internship program offers undergraduate students the opportunity to be part of a global sales program focused on building future sales talent for Dell Technologies.
The NextGen Sales Academy internship is an extension of the full-time sales program where you will be exposed to the entire sales cycle. You will experience a 2–3-week training period learning our full storage portfolio. You will then receive ongoing coaching and training on products, how to run a sales campaign, prospecting, organization, team collaboration and customer communication.
Be immersed in the sales and technology industry by talking to customers and qualifying opportunities to drive company revenue
Be exposed to the NGSA management team, full time associates, full time inside sales representatives, field teams, renewals team, and development team
Participate in white board competitions, group messaging competitions, and meet daily or weekly call metrics
Working towards a bachelor’s degree
Passionate about a sales career in the technology industry
Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
A leader with resilient work ethic who is reliable, confident, collaborative, driven, and coachable
Ability to influence others and convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure