- Graduate Entry Level at Amazon
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
Amazon Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level role, Amazon Jobs Openings in 2023, Amazon Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Amazon Recruitment 2023, Amazon Hiring Fresher
Are you excited about Server and Networking Technology and want to work in the Largest Data Centers in the World? If so, we want to meet you and help grow your technical skills! At Amazon, career progression is part of our environment. We want you to progress, so come and work for the world’s most Customer-centric Company.
Graduate Entry Level at Amazon
Device Associate, MMPT – Chennai
Device Associates at Amazon work on Manual Testing for the cutting edge applications and products at the user level. They are pure Black Box Testers. They should be able to understand the functionality and execute the test cases accurately and deliver on the committed deadlines. They should be able to accurately report the results with proper reporting.
Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Desktop and Mobile platforms for Amazon Assistant Products
Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis like adb command.
Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
Basic knowledge of reading scripts for trouble shooting.
- BE, BTech, BS in Computer Science, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Minimal relevant QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
- Ability to understand technical specifications.
- Fresher or Candidates with 1 or 2 years of QA experience.
Datacenter IT Technician Trainee – Australia
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshoot all hardware and related problems
- Perform basic level OS troubleshooting
- Perform basic level configuration troubleshooting
- Perform replacement of our parts of and devices
- Perform storage media (HDD, SSD etc.) sanitization and destruction tasks
- Maintain a high level of system reliability by prioritizing resolution of trouble tickets efficiently
- Follow DC operations, Logistics, Security and Safety related processes and guidelines
- Practice and enforce Amazons Security and Safety best practices
Basic knowledge of IT hardware (desktops, laptops, servers) and its configurations.
Basic IT troubleshooting experience and/or knowledge.
This position has a physical component requiring the ability to lift & rack equipment using our lifting equipment.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle to travel between sites.
- A degree or diploma at University or TAFE
- Linux knowledge
- Networking knowledge
- Passionate about IT infrastructure and hardware
Quality Assurance Engineer – Brazil
The Amazon International Technology Team (INTech) is hiring QA Engineers to work in our Software Development Center in Sao Paulo.
- Be responsible for manual and automated testing of features across various platforms including web and mobile.
- Own the planning, development and execution of test plans and test cases.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Help develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Work with Software Development Engineers (SDE) to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
2+ years of quality assurance engineering experience
Experience in automation testing
Experience in manual testing
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent