- Entry Level Careers Opportunities at Oracle
- Data Analyst I – India
- Technical Support Engineer 1 – India
- Test Engineering Software Developer – United States
- IT Support Engineer – United States
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies on the planet. We’re using innovative emerging technologies to tackle real-world problems today.
Oracle Careers Opportunities for Graduate Entry Level Fresher role, Oracle Jobs Openings in 2023, Oracle Jobs Vacancies in 2023, Oracle Recruitment 2023, Oracle Hiring in 2023
From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business—it’s helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Entry Level Careers Opportunities at Oracle
Experience Range : 0 to 2+ years
Data Analyst I – India
The Data Analyst I position which involved in developing KPI for different client projects throughout is a billable and will play a crucial role in measuring the key performance indicators (KPIs) across multiple clients from different regions, including North America, UK, and Sweden. We have huge number of billable projects already in pipeline.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs and value measures for clients.
- Providing data for value tracking and continuous monitoring of clients – 5 projects per month: billable – 30% of time with forecasts increasing to 50% in 2 quarters.
- Ownership of JIRA queue for data pull/report request for business operations – Forecast 12 JIRAs per month – with 25% BU from this assignment.
- Ownership of pre-contract data request (supporting Value Advisory and Continuous Improvement Delivery) – 30 requests per month; 45% utilization from this stream of work.
- We have 100% BU target for this role as we have seen uptick in our client projects from North America, UK, Sweden, and Ireland.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
Technical Support Engineer 1 – India
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic
- Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- You will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance, and use of Oracle products.
- Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- A technical degree is preferred position at Oracle, i.e.,BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
- At least 4 years total combined completed higher education and/or related work experience including Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year experience in Application Support and SQL
- Good knowledge and hands on Experience with Linux and SQL Expectations
- Must reside in or willing to relocate to Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Willing to work in shifts, additional or irregular hours (Night Shifts) as needed and allowed by local regulations.
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position.
Strict adherence to schedules.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under high-pressure situations.
- Multitasks and comfortable with repetitive work.
- Fluent in English to interact with global associates.
Test Engineering Software Developer – United States
- The Test Engineer is a position within the Supply Chain Operations organization and is an important part of server product production.
- Test Engineers (TEs) are a combination of
- Hardware and Software Engineering and belong to a small team.
- TEs are delegated to a product (or product line) to support.
- In this role, the TE develops code for test infrastructure and connectivity, test customer systems, perform software downloads and do troubleshooting all to insure a standard of performance for each product to which they are assigned.
- TEs coordinate with various engineering groups to develop and implement test plans.
- They also provide support to the production floor and even possess the power to influence change for their assigned product or product line.
- This position is a rewarding and meaningful opportunity with an exciting blend of both Hardware and Software skills.
- Experience with writing test software for the manufacturing of networking products such as servers and routers
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Experience in Linux/UNIX/Solaris.
- Basic computer architecture and familiarity with hardware components.
- Ability to write/ develop software code (Perl, Python, shell scripting, TCL).
- System Administration skills in Linux/UNIX/Solaris.
- Experience with networking and connectivity.
- Experience testing network products such as servers, router, and switches
- Ability to test hardware, download and install software and perform troubleshooting.
- Experience or knowledge of writing test cases to verify software quality.
- An ability to document test procedures, issue resolutions and track results.
- Familiarity with product development life cycle.
- Must be comfortable working in team a environment and be able to speak to past experiences during the interview process
IT Support Engineer – United States
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, groundbreaking database/applications company.
- The IT Support Engineer will work with the NetSuite IT team to deliver real time 24×7 enterprise-wide technical support for internal customers. This includes, but is not limited to, user support of business applications, solving of technical problems, and acting as a liaison between customers and resolving groups.
- Maintain Support services used by the NetSuite Global Business Unit.
- Provide on-site support to internal customers.
- Interact with distributed team members to find solutions within an evolving environment.
- Support internal customers with incident requests and properly guide users to resources and solutions.
- Support high end DevOps users running on Non-Standard hardware (Windows – Mac – Linux).
- Reimage Windows laptops, hardware, and software provisioning.
- Gather relevant information from customers to address problems of limited scope or advance to next tier of support according to established Standard Operating Procedure.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent science/engineering field by August 2024. [Earliest Start date is June 2024]
- Have no more than 12 months of professional full-time work experience in the technology field (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and military experience).
- Have graduated within 12 months of the start date.
- Have advanced computer hardware understanding.
- Possess IT Knowledge (basic networking, active directory, password management, office tools)
- Proficiency (i.e. able to complete a coding project with no assistance) in one or more of the following scripting languages:
- Have experience through coursework, projects, internships, and/or research with two or more of the following operating systems:
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- Reside in the United States and/or attending a university in the US.
- Able to obtain work authorization in the US in 2024.
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (OCI , AWS, etc.).
- Confidence using Linux OS, Rest APIs, React.
- Experience with collaboration tools, such as Atlassian Suite, Confluence, Jira, Git or equivalent.
- Interact effectively with technical and non-technical resources.
- Quickly establish comfortable and effective working relationships and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines.