The Project Office Management intern will work under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving projects to successful completion.
The internship is on a 3-months contract, full time, with start date as soon as we identified the most suitable candidate. After the internship period there are high chances of continuity.
IBM Internship – Project Management Officer – Europe
• On and off boarding activities: assist the team with document creation and signing, review, storage, requesting accesses, reporting
• Order management activities: assist in project documentation creation, review and update; track orders throughout their life cycle, from request for offer sent by client until booking of the PO in our system
• Adapt to new project requirements and needs; adjust tasks, processes and templates accordingly;
• Reporting activity to project management and sales representatives about the status of their subprojects and project financials (budget, claim, travel, costs, invoicing); assist the management team to keep the project on track, according to the milestones agreed with the client
• Manage calls and meeting related to project status, objectives and changes;
• Assist project team members and offer support with specific requests.
student in final year or fresh graduate
Previous experience on a similar project management position is useful and valued.
Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
very good communication skills
proactive, energic and open-minded
Microsoft Office knowledge