At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.
Coordinator II, Contact Center Operations – Payment Support
- Resolves customer issues through multiple channels by responding to the tier 2 queries; researching issues as necessary; providing resolution; supporting and advising entry-level contact center agents by responding to escalated queries; utilizing quality guidelines and resources; partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues; and identifying complex issues and escalating to appropriate corporate business unit (for example, Corporate Security, Legal, Corporate Communications).
- Supports the collection of feedback from customers by gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings; and sharing a report with insights with the senior leadership.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
1 year’s experience with basic computer processing/data entry software OR 6 month’s experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.