The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. Associate are dedicated towards helping new seller get on-boarded on A.IN platform, the success measure is not just launching seller but more focused on how do we enable them to be successful on A.IN platform.The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
Seller Support Associate
· Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.