Amazon Devices Reverse Logistics (ADRL) team invites undergraduate professionals to join us for a paid 10-12-week full-time internship in 2021 (virtual and location-based). We’re looking for a current junior student who possesses an interest in working with operations based projects that bring process improvements to our organization. We invite candidates to apply who are curious and excited to learn more about what it’s like to work at Amazon.
· Ability to plan production equipment layouts for economy of operation and maximum utilization of facilities and equipment.
· Execute project planning and accurately report on project progress in a timely fashion using available metrics.
· Identify operational efficiency improvements among production flow in warehouse environment.
· Support operational process improvements through time studies.
· Build relationships, identify stakeholders, and influence other teams across organizations and external teams.
· Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
· Perform well-defined entry-level professional engineering tasks associated with the modification, design and development of physical processes.
· Graduating between December 2021 and August 2022.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
· Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 12-week summer internship.
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to think/act strategically and tactically.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Strong desire to exceed expectations.