At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
- Analyzes and reconciles Compensation & Benefits (C&B) data, and executes regional and/or global C&B policies and processes.
- You will execute regional and/or global C&B processes to support and align with the business’s needs and strategy.
- You will support the implementation of C&B policies & procedures
- You will analyze complex data, provides performance and compensation & benefits analysis and simulations on individuals or groups to support decision making
- You will provide an on-going support to the business on the various aspects of compensation & benefits
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Strong analytical thinking
- 1 year of experience handling C&B issues – advantage; incumbent, however, can be hired immediately after university (experience is not absolutely required)
- Must have experience in and proficiency with advanced spreadsheets at a high level, preferably in the use of formulas and macros
- Some experience in the economics, finance department or HR – an advantage
- Experience working in a multi-cultural global company – advantage