At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
SW Test Engineer
- You will be in charge on test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- 1-5 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.