Oracle PartnerNetwork offers partners a set of help options which consist of both digital and human-to-human assistance. Partners are encouraged to experience the digital self-service through guided journeys and knowledge article look-up first, followed by live agent assistance through Partner Assistance for questions that cannot be self-serviced.
A&C Partner Assistance Specialist-20000QLG
Provides follow through of complex customer issues, continuous improvement programs and development of tools such as customer satisfaction measures, etc.
Interacts with customers prior to and/or after sale. Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint. Focus of work can be in pre-sale or post-sale or both.
- Requirements :
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying
- company policies and procedures.
- Works within defined procedures and routines with limited autonomy.
- Problem solving involves research and verification.
- Includes new graduate entrant with no professional experience; trainees, interns. Entry level position.
- Prefer 0-2 years of experience and good communication skills.
- Experience in a Customer Service role
- Advanced level of English
- Demonstrates troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with defined processes but also able to deal with new scenarios
- Proven time management skills (plan, prioritize, organize work)
- Diplomacy (you may be talking to executives or business owners of Oracle partners)
- Displays strong tenacity and drive to get things through to successful closure