Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
IT Service Desk Analyst
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake
Analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more
Complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone\chat calls
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal Amdocs employees via telephone and portal
- Log all calls in the Service Desk CRM (ServiceNow)
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Professional customer service approach.
- 1+ years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required or equivalent
- Experience in VPN, Wi-Fi, and LAN connectivity support.
- Experience in Active Directory, user management, and NT support.
- Experience in Exchange support.
- English- high level (read/write/speak)