Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
As a Associate Data Analyst, you will be part of the Sellside Global Operations team, which supports the world’s leading publishers and helps drive accelerated business growth for them through our publisher result and platform solutions.
Data Analyst, Global Partnerships Sales Engine
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Work or internship experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management.
- Work or internship experience in the online advertising (i.e. ad serving, business solutions) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Experience with streamlining operational process (i.e. automation) and familiarity with SQL.
- Experience of using business and/or ad serving solutions (AdSense or other solutions).
- Excellent understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Self-motivated, proactive individual that is comfortable operating in a rapidly changing industry and
- proven ability to work well with a team.
- Demonstrated analytical skills (i.e. understand/analyze large data sets and simplify insights for AMs/clients) and operational efficiency and stakeholder management ability.
- Available to start on or before January 2021.
- Support business users via the GPSE menu of services covering Optimization and Troubleshooting support.
- Maintain high service levels through meeting or exceeding CSAT, timeliness, and efficiency goals.
- Support implementation and optimization for Google’s Programmatic result and Platform solutions.
- Provide consult and support to a vendor team of agents globally.
- Contribute proactively to the analysis and optimization of processes, internal tools, and product to drive efficiency and scale.