Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
Financial Data Research Analyst
· MBA (Finance) with B.Com/CFA/CA/CIMA with 2 years of Industry experience dealing with company financial data
· Knowledge on different global accounting standards – US GAAP, IFRS
· Strong accounting foundation along with the experience/knowledge in Financial Statement Analysis
· Able to read, interpret and analyze Company financials – Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Notes to Accounts
· Demonstrate Critical Thinking and strong attention to detail and must have exposure to decision-making and problem-solving
· Strong working knowledge of MS-Excel, Word and PPT
· Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Strong presentation, reporting and communication
· Positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods, if required.
· Knowledge of SQL
· Familiarity with Python language
· Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
· Team/Project Management Skill