Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals.
Warehouse Administrative Coordinator (Port)
- Responsible for material management activities at project temporary operating and jobsite locations on a small or mid-sized (or portion of a mid-sized) project.
- Develops and directs implementation of overall project material management plan to include project material procedures, facility needs, personnel requirements, inventory stock levels, detailed material management systems (manual or automated) and overall project material security plan.
- Knowledge of the essential elements of a field materials management organization.
- Knowledge of skills necessary to fill clerical, warehouse craft, and warehouse supervisor positions.
- Knowledge and understanding of how automated materials management systems keep control of project materials.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of materials management principals relating to construction projects, such as planning, work packaging, just-in-time deliveries, issue on receipt, jurisdiction for delivered goods.
- Knowledge of corporate procurement and materials management procedures.
- Supervisory and leadership training.