Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud.
Project Officer (PO)
- You will be responsible for operating tasks in one or two of the following project areas within the project management office: schedules, risks, budget, resources, communications, reports, etc.
- You will manage and maintain his domain data in order to analyze quickly and effectively.
- You will analyze data proactively and buy request in order to identify trends, to predict and to raise flags where needed.
- You will use and maintain data gathering tools to provide ongoing status updates to support the project management team.
- You will review and processes project related data and acts as a first level point of contact for raising issues, deviations and concerns.
- You will interface and work with Finance, HR & Development Project managers to deliver Amdocs’ project management procedures and methodologies.
Total Exp- 1.5 years to 3 years
MS Office – Excel & PPT, MPP (Mandatory)
Qualification- BTECH, MBA, MCA
Candidate must have:
• Basic understanding of :
o Financial management
o Resource/capacity management
o Program reporting/KPIs
• Willingness to work in rotating shift including weekend/late evening shift
• Self-Learner and self-motivated, ability to influence + self-direct, and demonstrate initiative
• Documentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, good interpersonal communication, detailed oriented and customer centricity
• Solid proficiency in MS Office suite, Share point, Excel is must and end-user applications
• Educational qualification – B.E / MBA Preferable
• Additional skills – Power BI, Automations, Technical capabilities – JAVA (optional)
• Good to have knowledge on Atlassian JIRA software
Candidate must have:
1. Effective Conflict mgmt. skills
2. Working as a team player
3. Problem solving