Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process
- The candidate must have a Master’s in one of the following degrees: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree.
- 6+ months of experience in:
- CAD tools for simulation and circuit design (Cadence, Synopsis, Mentor)
- Analog Circuits/Circuit Simulation
- Python, C, C++
- Machine Learning and knowledge of packages such as Tenserflow, Pytorch
- Data Analytics