Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals.
Office Administrator-NEOM (Saudi National)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Reviews incoming communications, work orders, and service requests for subject matter content and routes them to appropriate supervisor’s attention. Composes routine correspondence in response to requests for department services; answers inquiries from other departments, area offices, or outside entities.
2. Monitors all follow-up actions required by supervisor/manager.
3. Extracts data from reference material, either semi-technical or non-technical in scope. Compiles, analyzes, and prepares or helps prepare information for studies or reports, such as organization planning, charts, graphs, and work load forecasts.
4. May assist in the recruitment of clerical and other support personnel.
5. Organizes material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions. May operate a variety of audiovisual equipment in the presentation of programs, orientation, and conferences.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to the assignment
Demonstrated knowledge of administrative functions, including budget and financial functions
Basic skills in training and supervision of personnel
Ability to develop and analyze information for studies and reports
Knowledge of Bechtel’s organizational structure, functions and procedures
Advanced knowledge of software applications, creating spreadsheets with mathematical functions, and enhancing presentation reports