Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital
Looking for an analytical fresh college graduate who is interested in learning IT Service Reporting or 1-3 years IT reporting including strong excel and analytical expertise
IT Service Reporting Analyst
- Understands and is able to interpret reporting requirements in the context of the available technical solutions;
- Understands complex business requirements and is able to articulate an appropriate technical solution;
- Contributes towards the production high-level and detailed design documents;
- Provides the lead development role in the creation of all new reporting capability;
- Leads all necessary solution configuration required as a result of new account or service transition;
- Provides L2 and L3 support for reporting solutions
- College recruit preferred. BS in Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance preferred.
Capable of evaluating multiple options and recommending a suitable solution based the requirements in question;
- Extensive experience in development and design of an enterprise reporting, primarily Digital Fuel;
- Strong understanding of solution components and their capabilities (infrastructure, networks, databases, web technologies);
- ITIL v3 certified preferred or can obtain.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative through pro-active behavior.